Want to build your online authority — but struggle with virtual stage fright? Or worse: imposter syndrome.
Then this episode is for YOU.
Eleanor Beaton reveals how she overcame both to build SafiMedia, the education & coaching company for women entrepreneurs. All while remaining true to herself and her authentic voice.
In this episode, we talk about:
- How Eleanor overcame her imposter syndrome (& you can too!)
- Eleanor's brand architecture for building authority and followers via social media
- 3 questions she asks herself when developing marketing messages
- #1 factor behind successful coaching marketing, according to Eleanor (hint: it's not your methodology)
- Is more always better when you're growing a business? Hear Eleanor's contrarian take
- Eleanor's Jewel business model: what is it & how can it help you find balance as a business owner?
- Her 90/10 goal ratio for posting content and engaging with people who comment on it
- Eleanor's 4 metrics that matter to prove marketing success
- The highest value tasks you can be doing in your business (like 10k value tasks)
This Episode Was Made Possible By:
Social Media Rockstar Framework Free Course
The Social Media Rockstar Framework is your chance to pull back the curtain and get insights on how to build a social media strategy that works for you, learn how to create (and implement) a simple and effective content plan, convert followers into buyers, and much more.
Register for this FREE course and gain the confidence you need to use social media as a tool to grow your business.
Listen to the episode here:
Or listen on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher.
Watch the episode here:
- “One of the beautiful things about creating our own businesses? We make the rules.” — Andréa Jones
- “We're more likely to follow people than we are to follow companies initially. So our strategy really has been to focus 80% of our marketing on me and my personal brand. And then 20% is focused on SafiMedia.” — Eleanor Beaton
- “I have lost my ability to be anything other than totally uncensored everywhere. So I can't do it as a human anymore.” — Eleanor Beaton
- “We're not building a business; we're building a world. We're building a world, and I think the first loyalty needs to be to that world.” — Eleanor Beaton
- “This idea of having a relationship with social media is huge and very impactful. You get to decide what that relationship is. So many times, we get swept away in the Mark-Zuckerberg world, and then we start feeling frustrated about it.” — Andréa Jones
- “When you never settle for anything other than the right people, your business becomes a joy to run and it grows and scales.” — Eleanor Beaton
- “Sometimes the things that we're best at in our business are the hardest parts for us to scale.” — Eleanor Beaton
- “I really struggled to figure out how I can show up so that if somebody's looking for me, I'm there and I'm there authentically. How can I do that in a way that I feel good about where I'm able to spend my time on my $10,000 tasks?” — Eleanor Beaton
About the Guest:
Eleanor Beaton is the founder of SafiMedia, an education & coaching company for women entrepreneurs. SafiMedia is committed to advancing global gender equity one woman-owned business at a time. Together with her colleagues, Eleanor is on a mission is to double the number of women entrepreneurs who scale past $1M in revenue by 2030.
Eleanor hosts the Power + Presence + Position podcast, a top-ranked podcast for female founders with over 1.5 million downloads to date. The former chair of the Visiting Women’s Executive Exchange Program at the Yale School of Management, Eleanor has been featured in publications including The Globe & Mail, The Atlantic, CBC, Chatelaine and more.
Websites: https://eleanorbeaton.com/, https://safi-media.com/
SafiMedia on Instagram
SafiMedia on Facebook
SafiMedia on LinkedIn
Social Media Unwind
The $10K Hour Super High-Value Check List