I’m passionate about helping brands grow their social media presence, which is why I love studying social media and hosting the Savvy Social Podcast. But that’s only part of what I spend my days doing.
Over the 7+ years I’ve been doing this work, I’ve developed three core services and programs to support individuals and brands in developing their social media toolkit, and today I want to break down all of them.
Done-For-You Social Media Management
- What it is: Fully managed, individual social media management
- Who it’s for: Business owners, busy professionals, and the social media phobic folks of the world
- What you get: Individualized, custom content, one on one support, analytics, and graphics made specifically for you
In terms of instant relief, outsourcing your social media management has to be up there with getting your first cup of coffee in the morning.
Management services cover everything you’d need for your socials: from personalized social media posts that speak to your brand all the way through to your analytics. My clients get their own account manager who provides one-on-one support.
What I love about working directly with clients like this is how deep we go to make sure we’re running your socials the way you’d want them run. We go through your existing copy and brand guides to create posts that reflect your company’s voice, and our account managers coordinate with copywriters, graphic designers, and our video team to create multi-media posts that grab attention and showcase you in a polished, dynamic format that gets results. On top of that, we monitor your analytics and constantly adjust our strategy to make sure that we stay on top of what’s working (and what’s not).
Pricing is custom and starts at around $2000/month, so get in touch for a consultation if this sounds like the right solution for you.
The Savvy Social School
- What it is: A social media training platform that provides live teaching, community support, video courses, and more
- Who it’s for: Business owners and individuals looking to strengthen their social media skills and find a community of like-minded individuals
- What you get: Video courses, design template bundles, monthly live training, the Savvy Social community, software tutorials, pre-made social media templates, and (a lot) more
I designed the Savvy Social School as the ultimate hangout for passion-led business owners looking to make a difference in the world. We all know that social media marketing is a foundational part of online business marketing these days, but sometimes it can really feel like the Wild West. Things change constantly, and it’s easy for social media to become a time-sink with benefits that are hard to quantify.
It doesn’t have to be that way.
The Savvy Social School is a community, a teaching space, and a resource vault to help demystify social media and help you feel less alone.
My team and I have created courses on the biggest platforms you need to know in today’s social media landscape, including courses on platforms like Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, and even Clubhouse.
And I’m most passionate about the School’s awesome community. Some of the best things to come out of the School are the friendships and partnerships I’ve seen develop. We have monthly co-working sessions, live training, and more to help you get expert advice when you need it.
Normally access to all of these resources would cost upwards of $5,000, but my goal has always been to make social media marketing resources budget friendly and accessible. Access to the Savvy Social School is billed monthly at $57, so there’s no contracts or scary paperwork.
Thrive: Mentorship Program
- What it is: A training platform for social media managers who want additional learning, social support, and group coaching to increase their skills
- Who it’s for: Aspiring (or experienced!) social media managers who want to build a better business
- What you get: Business building tools and skill-development through a combination of small group coaching, training videos, templated content, and hands-on support
I created the Thrive: Mentorship Program to be exactly the tool I needed when I started my business as a freelancing social media manager back in 2014. I wanted support, training, and community, because working by myself without much guidance, it was hard to get a business up and running. These days, I'm a seasoned pro who manages a (growing) team of eleven people, and I'm so passionate to share what I've learned to make the road easier for others starting out in this exciting field.
Thrive will give you monthly coaching calls with me and our resident mindset coach, full access to the Savvy Social School, a private Facebook group, templated posts, and our Social Media Manager Course to help you find new clients, make proposals, and win the job.
Thrive is a lot more than just an online course. It’s a step-by-step formula to growing an authentic, revenue-positive business that both you and your clients will love.
Monthly membership contains nearly $8K worth of content, but you get access to it for $297 a month. I can’t wait to share my knowledge with you and to welcome you into the community.
However you’re thinking of connecting with me, I’m excited to get to know you. I’ve learned a lot in my years working this business, and I’d love to share it with you.
If you have questions, get in touch! Contact my team at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started today.