A lot has changed in the social media world but it still remains a powerful tool to launch your newest offer. But before you start your launch, I want you to think about all the things you need to have prepared beforehand.
We get so excited about the launch itself, that we forget all the time and energy that needs to go into actually marketing that product. You’d be surprised just how much time it takes to properly promote a successful launch. If you want it to stand out from the hundreds who are also sharing their message on social media this podcast episode is one to tune in to.
In this episode of the podcast, I talk about:
- The importance of repeating your message on social media
- The number one challenge people face when launching on social media
- Different stages of the buyer's journey
- How much time should you give yourself to launch
This Episode Was Made Possible By:
Fanbooster by Traject
The world’s most complete social media management tool and my tool of choice when it comes to scheduling, managing, and especially reporting on social media. Try them out for yourself for free.
Social Media Rockstar Framework Free Course
The Social Media Rockstar Framework is your chance to pull back the curtain and get insights on how to build a social media strategy that works for you, learn how to create (and implement) a simple and effective content plan, convert followers into buyers, and much more.
Register for this FREE course and gain the confidence you need to use social media as a tool to grow your business.
Listen to the episode here:
Or listen on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher.
Watch the episode here:
- “We spend so much creating the thing that we forget to market the thing.”
- “As much as we like to talk about our own stuff, it’s 10x more powerful when other people do.”
- “You haven’t said it enough. If you’re getting uncomfortable, you’re on the right track.”
- “When it comes to social media, I want you to assume that someone's going to read it and forget it within seconds – so you’re going to have to repeat it.”
Social Media Launch Plan Workshop on February 23rd inside the Savvy Social School
Episode 115 – The Social Media Success Framework