Writing a book is one thing; marketing a book is a whole different ball game. Whether you’re ready to launch a finished book or looking for inspiration to finally put pen to paper, Jodie Brandon joins me to share valuable insight on how to reach your target market and increase your connections!
In this podcast episode, we share:
- How Jodie got started with book marketing
- Advice for those thinking about writing a book
- Suggestions for using social media to get feedback for your book
- The difference between a low-cost launch vs. high-cost launch
- Elements of a good book trailer
- How a book can help grow your business
- Different marketing strategies to share your book
Listen to the episode here:
- If you want your book to standout you’ve got to be able to market it well.
- Social media is becoming less about content and more about connection.
- Writing a book is a way to build credibility and gain visibility.
- Don’t take yourself out of potential sales or audience members because of the format of your product.
Meet Jodi Brandon
Jodi Brandon has more than 20 years’ experience in book publishing. After many years working in traditional publishing, Jodi’s passion these days is working as a book writing/publishing coach and editor for creatives, online entrepreneurs, and small business owners who want to market their business with a book.
Connect with Jodie:
Schedule a Half Day Intensive with Jodie
This Episode Is Made Possible By:
Social Report: The world’s most complete social media management platform and my social media management tool of choice.
Savvy Social School: Everything you need to increase visibility, growth, and engagement on social media
Andréa Jones is a social media strategist who works with lifestyle brands to build their online presence through targeted social media and content marketing solutions. She’s also the founder of SavvySocialSchool.com – a membership community with everything you need to achieve visibility, growth, and engagement on social media.