Are you struggling to be seen on Facebook? Do you get frustrated that no one is clicking the link in your Instagram bio? Are you having a hard time connecting with your ideal client or customer on Twitter? You may want to consider LinkedIn!
In this podcast episode, I talk about:
- Why you should consider using LinkedIn in 2019
- Whether you should use the platform if you are B2C
- How to use LinkedIn to share your company culture
- The power of relationship marketing
- The key to connecting with the right people
Listen to This Episode:
Listen on Apple Podcasts Listen on Spotify
Join the LinkedIn Jumpstart Challenge:
During this 5 day challenge, you’ll learn how to optimize your account for conversions, to craft content that converts, to establish yourself as an authority, to build up your connections, and more! The LinkedIn Jumpstart Challenge is FREEas long as you agree to show up and do the work.Sign Up!
This Episode Is Made Possible By:
- Social Report: The world’s most complete social media management platform and my social media management tool of choice.
- Savvy Social School: Everything you need to increase visibility, growth, and engagement on social media
Andréa Jones is a social media strategist who works with lifestyle brands to build their online presence through targeted social media and content marketing solutions. She’s also the founder of SavvySocialSchool.com – a membership community with everything you need to achieve visibility, growth, and engagement on social media.