Even though we live in a digital world, we often forget how to connect with others on an individual level. Creating genuine connections is crucial to having a successful business, so today Rebecca Tracey is here to share how to use live videos to build a stronger connection with your audience.
In this podcast episode, we share:
- The value of setting small goals
- How Rebecca established her online community using a Facebook Group
- The benefits of using live video instead of relying solely on blogs or online content
- Suggestions for using Facebook Live for launches
- The pros and cons of using video apps
- The importance of finding your zone of genius and knowing what works for you
- The impact of keeping your business personalized
Listen to This Episode:
Listen on Apple Podcasts Listen on Spotify
About Rebecca Tracey:
Rebecca Tracey is the head/only honcho at The Uncaged Life where she works with coaches, healers, and consultants from all over the world who want to have the freedom of working from anywhere by running their own online business. She helps people get clear on their brand message, create packages that sell and helps them learn what it actually takes to get and keep clients online.
Rebecca runs a free online community of over 10,000 solopreneurs. She started her business while living in a van, and loves rock climbing and riding her bike around Toronto, and rappelling off cliffs with her dog Rhubarb on her back.
Connect with Becca:
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
This Episode Is Made Possible By:
- Social Report: The world’s most complete social media management platform and my social media management tool of choice.
- Savvy Social School: Everything you need to increase visibility, growth, and engagement on social media
Andréa Jones is a social media strategist who works with lifestyle brands to build their online presence through targeted social media and content marketing solutions. She's also the founder of SavvySocialSchool.com – a membership community with everything you need to achieve visibility, growth, and engagement on social media.