Ever notice a dip in your social media numbers? Or wonder why you have less likes and less comments than you’re used to receiving? Today I share some tools to help understand your social media data along with creative ways to reignite your social media audience!
In this podcast episode, I share:
- Why you should look at and be able to understand your social media numbers
- The importance of being able to view your numbers retroactively
- The impact of Instagram stories, videos, and giveaways
- Why you should analyze your messaging and make sure it matches your audience
- Why the images you’re using for your messaging may need updating
- Why you should consider posting something risky or somewhat controversial
- The power of flipping the script and starting conversations with open-ended questions
Listen to the episode here:
Or listen on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher.
- “You have to KNOW your numbers.”
- “Analyze your WHY: Think about why people are attracted to your message, to your brand, to what you do.”
- “Are you speaking the language of your audience or are you just talking to yourself?”
- “If you can post something that stirs the pot—something a little controversial—it really works well for reigniting your social media audience.”
- “Remember we’re trying to be SOCIAL on social media!”
This Episode Is Made Possible By:
- Social Report: The world’s most complete social media management platform and my social media management tool of choice.
- Savvy Social School: Everything you need to increase visibility, growth, and engagement on social media
Andréa Jones is a social media strategist who works with lifestyle brands to build their online presence through targeted social media and content marketing solutions. She's also the founder of SavvySocialSchool.com – a membership community with everything you need to achieve visibility, growth, and engagement on social media.