Exhausted from trying to create original content for EVERY. Single. Platform?
Well, stop now.
Because you’re about to discover a simpler, easier way: content repurposing. Tony Robbins does it. Starbucks does it. And you’ll do it too (the smart way) after listening to this week’s episode.
In this episode of the podcast, I talk about:
- Your #1 consideration before creating content, so you get the most bang for your buck.
- 3 strategic ways to slice, dice, and reuse your content. Over. And Over. Again!
- What evergreen content is and is not (plus, why you should never do this with it).
- My account managers’ secret to not only producing more content with less work but also owning the voice of our clients.
- The Dos and Don’ts of reusing content.
- 4 tactics for refreshing content before reusing it on Twitter, so it doesn’t get flagged.
This Episode Was Made Possible By:
Social Media Rockstar Framework Free Course
The Social Media Rockstar Framework is your chance to pull back the curtain and get insights on how to build a social media strategy that works for you, learn how to create (and implement) a simple and effective content plan, convert followers into buyers, and much more.
Register for this FREE course and gain the confidence you need to use social media as a tool to grow your business.
Listen to the episode here:
Or listen on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher.
Watch the episode here:
- “When you can focus your energy on producing one amazing asset… then you're much more likely to produce a better piece of work than if you're trying to create content for every single platform and be original everywhere.”
- “Sometimes as business owners, we feel like we should have this unique approach to creating content on social media. But I don't remember a post I saw yesterday, much less last week. I can guarantee you, your audience doesn’t either. So get into the habit of repeating yourself again and again.”
- “There's so many different ways that you can leverage content… You can take this digital brain concept and really amplify it.”
- “Just make sure it matches with the tone of what's happening with your audience. And also the state of the world… [Otherwise] your post can seem insensitive or out of place on the social media feed.”
Savvy Social School
Watch my Airtable tutorials
Episode 167: Copy Stalking + 6 Social Media Tactics We Swear By featuring our Agency Senior Account Managers