We all know content marketing is crucial to having a successful business. However, before you can get anyone to pay attention to your content, you’ve got to lay the groundwork by building solid relationships. Abby Herman joins me today to discuss different ways you can make these vital connections, even if you’re new to the online world or an introvert like me!
In this podcast episode, we share:
- How and why Abby transitioned from teaching to content marketing
- How Abby used Facebook groups to grow her business
- Suggestions for building relationships online using offline methods
- Advice for using “Coffee Chats” to connect more intentionally with others
- How Abby’s social media strategy evolved as her business grew
- The power of using video and audio messages for direct messaging
- The value of shifting digital interactions from impersonal to personal
- Why Abby’s program focuses on building relationships
Listen to the episode here:
About Abby Herman
Abby Herman is the owner of Write Solutions, a content marketing agency for service-based business owners who want to gain visibility for their businesses with personalized content strategies and implementation. She specializes in idea generation and content strategy and delivery so her clients can keep on doing what they love in their businesses. She also creates courses to help newer business owners DIY their content marketing, because she knows from experience that there’s nothing more frustrating than not knowing where to start.
Connect with Abby:
Connect. Build. Succeed.
Abby Herman Freebies
This Episode Is Made Possible By:
- Social Report: The world’s most complete social media management platform and my social media management tool of choice.
- Savvy Social School: Everything you need to increase visibility, growth, and engagement on social media