Today I’m talking with Shauna Armitage of Making Moxie, who is here to give you excellent tips on how to review your goals and really look at how your business and social media platforms are performing. After you listen to our conversation, I’d love for you to let me know how things are going since Quarter 1 is ending and Q2 is just around the corner!
In this podcast episode, we share:
- What it’s like to transition from an agency to owning your own business
- Shauna’s process for building her social media community
- How Shauna adds value in and outside of Facebook Groups
- Suggestions for using LinkedIn posts to broaden your connections
- Advice for building and cultivating authentic connections on social media
- The value of getting clear on your goals before you begin marketing
- Actions that will attract the right online community members
- Tips for creating your business name and vision for your brand
- The benefits of Shauna’s “Small Biz Marketing Audit”
Listen to the Episode
Meet Shauna Armitage
Shauna Armitage is a growth consultant for startups and small businesses working closely with brand leaders to strategize for impact while guiding them on execution and accountability. She acts as a part-time CMO for brands looking to scale. As a vocal advocate for women in business, Shauna is on a mission to redefine what it looks like to be a working woman, a mission that led to the founding of Making Moxie, an online publication and community for female entrepreneurs. She works on all this while sipping red wine and in between road trips with her husband and four kids.
Connect with Shauna:
Small Biz Marketing Audit: https://www.makingmoxie.com/small-biz-marketing-audit
This Episode Is Made Possible By:
- Social Report: The world’s most complete social media management platform and my social media management tool of choice.
- Savvy Social School: Everything you need to increase visibility, growth, and engagement on social media
Andréa Jones is a social media strategist who works with lifestyle brands to build their online presence through targeted social media and content marketing solutions. She's also the founder of SavvySocialSchool.com – a membership community with everything you need to achieve visibility, growth, and engagement on social media.