If you’re currently a freelance social media manager, you might be wondering what’s the next step? How can you expand your business when you’re only able to manage so many clients?
An agency model might seem too scary of a leap to make but it made all the difference in my income, my clients, and how I’m able to spend my time, and it can do the same for you too! I’m sharing how running an agency has changed my business and why you should consider growing from freelance to agency as well.
In this episode of the podcast, I talk about:
- Going from charging $100 a week to 4-figure packages
- Why I chose to shift from freelancer to agency
- The benefits of having an agency
- The false comfort of being flexible with your services
- Where to find support in making the change from freelancer to agency
This Episode Was Made Possible By:
Fanbooster by Traject
The world’s most complete social media management tool and my tool of choice when it comes to scheduling, managing, and especially reporting on social media. Try them out for yourself for free.
Social Media Rockstar Framework Free Course
The Social Media Rockstar Framework is your chance to pull back the curtain and get insights on how to build a social media strategy that works for you, learn how to create (and implement) a simple and effective content plan, convert followers into buyers, and much more.
Register for this FREE course and gain the confidence you need to use social media as a tool to grow your business.
Listen to the episode here:
Or listen on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher.
Watch the episode here:
- “The first thing I want you to realize when going from freelancer to agency is you don’t have to do it alone.”
- “When you’re growing from a social media freelancer to a social media agency you want to start thinking about who you are serving.”
- “…focus on building a business that will serve you for years to come.”
- “Switching to an agency model, is it scary? Yes, but you’re able to charge more and have more room for profit.”
The Boss Up Workshop
Episode 126: The Relationship of Sales Data & Marketing Data with Lyndsay Clements
Episode 127: Transitioning into a Social Media Career with Leanne Knight
Episode 128: Niching as a Social Media Manager with Susan Ellis-Saller