Social media can show you all the love one day and make you feel ghosted the next. Sound familiar? If you’ve ever been frustrated with social media to the point of thinking it’s just not for you, don’t worry—you’re not alone. Thankfully, there is hope and I’ve got 3 key ways to grow your social media audience!
In this podcast episode, I share:
- Key 1: You must have the right mindset in order to grow your social media audience
- Key 2: Consistency, consistency, consistency; have good habits and show up regularly.
- Key 3: Have a solid message that makes people feel connected to you.
Listen to the episode here:
- You have to believe that what you want IS possible or it’ll never happen.
- Isn’t it amazing that you have ANY followers at all? Isn’t it amazing that ANYBODY is looking at your content?
- Most of the people you come in contact with on social media are NOT your people.
- Go into social media with the mindset of being open to connections and seeing where those connections go.
- Consistency is so important to measuring results so you can see the impact of what you’re doing.
- If you can’t tell me why what you say matters, you need to go back to the drawing board.
- We’re either making music or making noise –Donald Miller
This Episode Is Made Possible By:
- Social Report: The world’s most complete social media management platform and my social media management tool of choice.
- Savvy Social School: Everything you need to increase visibility, growth, and engagement on social media
Andréa Jones is a social media strategist who works with lifestyle brands to build their online presence through targeted social media and content marketing solutions. She's also the founder of SavvySocialSchool.com – a membership community with everything you need to achieve visibility, growth, and engagement on social media.