Maybe you’ve already built a following on social media, but have you established a sales funnel you can confidently say converts your fans into paying customers? Believe me, a sales funnel is crucial to your social media strategy if you’re ready to increase your reach and your revenue.
If you’re not sure where to start, have no fear! I explain what to avoid when creating your sales funnel, tips for how to prepare for a sales funnel, and the 4 simple phases of how to guide your audience from following to buying and wanting more!
In this podcast episode, I share:
- 3 common mistakes to avoid when creating a social media sales funnel
- 3 areas to prepare for your social media sales funnel: audience, offer, next step
- 4 phases of a solid sales funnel: attract, build, convert, advocate
- Details about my Social Media Sales Funnel Masterclass
Listen to the episode here:
- “A sales funnel is a path that your social media followers take toward buying your products and becoming advocates for your brand.”
- “You need to get more people involved in what you’re doing so you can increase the number of people ready to buy from you…”
- “Often times, your buyers are going to be the ones most likely to buy from you again, so make sure you’re treating those people right!”
Sales Funnel Masterclass
This Episode Is Made Possible By:
- Social Report: The world’s most complete social media management platform and my social media management tool of choice.
- Savvy Social School: Everything you need to increase visibility, growth, and engagement on social media
Andréa Jones is a social media strategist who works with lifestyle brands to build their online presence through targeted social media and content marketing solutions. She's also the founder of SavvySocialSchool.com – a membership community with everything you need to achieve visibility, growth, and engagement on social media.