If you have a brand or business that connects with a variety of audiences, it might seem like a good idea to have multiple Instagram accounts. But is another account what your business needs? Learn the pros and cons of creating multiple Instagram accounts, common reasons why people choose separate accounts for their business or brand, and the power of knowing the choice is yours!
In this podcast episode, I share:
- Pros of having multiple Instagram accounts
- Cons of managing multiple Instagram accounts
- Scenarios of why you might consider multiple business Instagram accounts
Listen to the episode here:
Or listen on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher.
Watch the episode here:
- “By separating those Instagram accounts, you can really cater content to those specific people.”
- “When you’re looking at the cons of having multiple Instagram accounts, you’re looking at DOUBLE the content.”
- “Keep that one personal brand and give yourself the space to explore other things under that personal brand.”
Savvy Social School
OnlineDrea YouTube Channel
This Episode Is Made Possible By:
- Traject Social: The world’s most complete social media management platform and my social media management tool of choice.
- Savvy Social School: Everything you need to increase visibility, growth, and engagement on social media
Andréa Jones is a social media strategist who works with lifestyle brands to build their online presence through targeted social media and content marketing solutions. She's also the founder of SavvySocialSchool.com – a membership community with everything you need to achieve visibility, growth, and engagement on social media.