Can you believe we’re halfway through 2020? Is your business where you want it to be? Whether you’re just getting started or want to take your business to the next level, check out these 8 super helpful tips that I wish I’d followed when I began my own social media business!
In this podcast episode, I share:
- 1: Start with your WHY
- 2: Choose an angle: It doesn’t have to be a niche!
- 3: Dive in with both feet
- 4: Practice copywriting
- 5: Focus on reporting and strategy
- 6: Hire a mentor
- 7: Talk more about what you’re doing
- 8: Collaborate, connect, and partner with others
Listen to the episode here:
Or listen on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher.
Watch the episode here:
- “If I were to start today, I would choose an angle: niche, platform, or service.”
- “Sometimes you have to just DO in order to learn. There’s no greater tool than doing.”
- “Become so valuable to your clients that they cannot imagine their business running without you. Become a habit in someone’s life. Become their go-to resource. Become embeddable.”
- “Having a mentor is like turning up the speed dial on your success.”
- “Get out there and talk about it: You never know who you know.”
- “Connect with other people who have the same clients you have but are not your competitors.”
Free Business Building Blueprint for Social Media Managers