If you’ve been looking for the done-for-you workflows and process maps you need to put your results into overdrive (and uncover entirely new revenue streams)…
…Because you’ve been to too many online marketing events already this year…
…Because your brain can’t handle another tip or resource or hack…
…Because you’re sick of learning how to grow your biz online AND then doing nothing…
…then you need to listen to today’s interview with my dear friend, Lanie Lamarre.
In this episode, we talk about:
- One of the biggest misconceptions about automating your systems and processes (that’ll have you pulling out your hair!)
- The back-of-a-cocktail-napkin simple way to get started with project management software
- How to make “very big, like big pants CEO decisions” about which metrics to measure
- The one tool no online business owner should ever be without
- 3 questions to ask yourself when interpreting your performance data
- How to get your FREE Pass to OMGrowth Live
This Episode Was Made Possible By:
Social Media Rockstar Framework Free Course
The Social Media Rockstar Framework is your chance to pull back the curtain and get insights on how to build a social media strategy that works for you, learn how to create (and implement) a simple and effective content plan, convert followers into buyers, and much more.
Register for this FREE course and gain the confidence you need to use social media as a tool to grow your business.
Listen to the episode here:
Or listen on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher.
Watch the episode here:
- “You're not starting where you're going to end up. Everything's going to be a work in progress. So just start…so at least you have that visual representation of what is happening in your brain and what you want to see happen in real life.”
- “That's really your biggest responsibility as an online business owner: to make sure you're tracking how people are behaving on your website.”
- “I really wanted to put something out there I thought was different from what you typically see at these free events…where you can watch and follow along with–as opposed to just being overwhelmed with information. There's plenty of that out there already.”
- “There are so, so many resources available where we watch it. We listen to it. We go, ‘that's nice.’ And then we don't do anything. So I think the difference with OMGrowth Live is that we can actually implement what we see.”
About the Guest:
Lanie is the host of the OMGrowth podcast and loves showing online bosses – like literally, using graphics and dashboards and workflows – exactly what they need to tap into their own OMGrowth moments. Her favorite topics include Airtable, your conversion rates and what song to play next on the jukebox. She's the proudest nerd I know and that works out really well for anyone who knows her because she loves to do and share the nerdy stuff so we don't have to!
Grab your free OMGrowth Live pass