Years of no sleep. Feeling constantly on edge, even around the people supporting you through your entrepreneurial journey. Is this YOU?
What if you could shrink your 16-hour workday to just 6? And reclaim the warm individual you used to be (before you started your own business)? YOU CAN!
Because productivity powerhouse Kris Ward is here to share her Win-the-Hour-Win-the-Day philosophy for running your biz and social media.
In this episode, we talk about:
- How Kris built a business that not only survived — but thrived — during her absence to grieve the loss of her husband
- Her strategy for slashing your workday from 16 hours to just 6 (& taking the entrepreneurial edge off!)
- 3 keys to finding balance as a business owner
- What is a “WIN team” (& how is it different from the kind of teams you typically find in corporate America)?
- The #1 trap that slows your business down
- Kris' tips for applying her WIN strategy to your social media marketing
- Why pretty much any process — even your creative one — can be systematized to save YOU time
- Taking a purposeful approach and setting up the support systems to amplify your results
- “Engagement Stuffing”: the Super Tool you NEED now!
- Considerations for finding your return on investment in social media tasks you're outsourcing
This Episode Was Made Possible By:
Social Media Rockstar Framework Free Course
The Social Media Rockstar Framework is your chance to pull back the curtain and get insights on how to build a social media strategy that works for you, learn how to create (and implement) a simple and effective content plan, convert followers into buyers, and much more.
Register for this FREE course and gain the confidence you need to use social media as a tool to grow your business.
Sendible Social Media Management Tool
The all-in-one social media management tool that my agency uses every day to schedule posts and analyze our social media results. Try them out for yourself today.
Listen to the episode here:
Or listen on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher.
Watch the episode here:
- “We wanna look at that WIN formula of 60-40. And when you have a WIN team… they not only allow you to constantly be moving forward, but they too have to have space so that they can support your next project.” – Kris Ward
- “When we apply this to social media, we're creating videos, we're putting ourselves out there, but that doesn't need to be all us. We can definitely get a team to support that, so we have the freedom to create more opportunities. Go out and do more things for the business.” – Andréa Jones
- “Identify those areas where your team can come in and support you. Then boil it down to the exact thing that you contribute, and have them do the rest.” – Andréa Jones
- “That work is so important and some of us really go, ‘Oh, social media, the beast; we have to constantly be feeding it.’ And what I would say again is you wanna have yourself set up for success on that.” – Kris Ward
- “Most of my clients tell us within the first month of working with us that they get 25 hours back a week. And it's really just taking the inventory of whatever it is you're doing with your day and making it more efficient for you. It's not about discipline, ‘cuz discipline wears you down, wears down your brain power.” – Kris Ward
- “This is the exact process that we use in our agency, as well. So I love hearing someone else's experience and approach to this within their team because you don't have to do everything.” – Andréa Jones
- You're just a sufferpreneur — you don't really have a business unless you have a team… I really truly believe that you need a team in order for you to show up… You want your energy to move on to the next thing, or else you are just jogging on the spot.” – Kris Ward
- “I'm really committed for my business to continue running. And that includes social media presence as a social media person. As a social media professional, it'll seem like I'm not off, but that's all my team. It's exactly what we do with our clients, as well. They don't log onto Instagram. We do it. So know that there are ways you can be present and show up without it having to be you who hits the go button every single time.” – Andréa Jones
About the Guest:
Kris Ward is widely recognized as the leading authority in building your business by leveraging your Time, Team, Super Toolkits. Kris is the founder of the Win The Hour, Win the Day philosophy. She helps entrepreneurs create their W.I.N Team (what is next) team using her signature Super Tool Kits so you can get your Idea to execution and make your ambitions come alive!!
After the loss of her husband, Kris returned full-time to her work as a marketing strategist. She was thankful to see that her business had not only survived her absence but was thriving.
Now, Kris has completely changed the landscape for entrepreneurs by sharing the successful practices that allowed her absence.
Kris has been interviewed by one of the original sharks from Shark Tank, Kevin Harrington, and ABC’s The Secret Millionaire – James Malinchak. She has been featured on award winning podcasts, radio and TV shows.
Win The Hour Win The Day Podcast
Grab your free gifts from Kris