Whether your business provides done-for-you-services or coaching and consulting packages, Facebook Groups present a surefire way to connect with potential clients already looking for what you have to offer!
Alma Bradford experienced phenomenal success by leveraging Facebook Groups and explains how to decide if you should join more Facebook Groups or start your own, how to encourage more engagement in your group, ways to monetize and manage your group, the power of being clear with your clients and community, and more!
In this podcast episode, we share:
- Strategies for joining other Facebook Groups vs. Creating your own Facebook Group
- Advice for monetizing your Facebook Group by using it as a lead magnet
- 2 Ways to build engagement in your Facebook Group: Be clear and create conversations
- How to know if your Facebook Group is working for your audience
- Tips for moderating your Facebook Group
- The importance of being clear about your purpose, niche, and ideal client when creating your Facebook Group
- Recommendations for using videos in a Facebook Group to connect with your ideal client
Listen to the episode here:
Or listen on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher.
Watch the episode here:
- “Focus on what really matters, which is building your foundation and talking to potential clients.”
- “Your Facebook Group is a lead magnet—you would offer a free download, a free template, a free training, free video…”
- “The more niched your group is, the more engaged it will be.”
- “You have to think about your Facebook Group as a business; it is a part of your business and treat it like that. You don’t want to go in there and just give away free content…everything has to be very strategic.”
Alma Bradford is a business strategist for female consultants in the B2B space. She specializes in helping marketing consultants scale through social selling.
Connect with Alma:
This Episode Is Made Possible By:
- Traject Social: The world’s most complete social media management platform and my social media management tool of choice.
- Savvy Social School: Everything you need to increase visibility, growth, and engagement on social media
Andréa Jones is a social media strategist who works with lifestyle brands to build their online presence through targeted social media and content marketing solutions. She's also the founder of SavvySocialSchool.com – a membership community with everything you need to achieve visibility, growth, and engagement on social media.