Sales funnels, marketing, and advertising are crucial to your business’s success, but ultimately, your customers are buying YOU.
Jennifer Spivak joins me and explains how she relies on her personality for marketing, why you don’t need a complicated funnel, and the importance of knowing your ideal client very well so you can build the business you want!
In this podcast episode, we share:
- Why Jennifer views Facebook Ads as a tool and her approach for lead magnets
- The importance of understanding what your customer needs
- How Jennifer qualifies the right people and builds a deeper level of “know, like, and trust”
- Jennifer’s strategy for retargeting ads
- Advice for being bold in your business and leaning into your authenticity
- Jennifer’s choice to build a life and business around ease and doing what feels good
- How Jennifer maintains work-life balance as an agency owner
Listen to the episode here:
Or listen on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher.
Watch the episode here:
- “At the end of the day, it’s not about Facebook Ads. Facebook Ads is the tool—it’s the means to an end.”
- “You should always do what works for you, what feels good for you and what’s been tested and proven to work.”
- “You don’t need to have years and years of experience and tons of case studies under your belt, people are always buying you…you already have everything you need to market yourself.”
Jennifer Spivak is the CEO and Founder of #TEAMSPIVAK, a high-vibe Facebook Ads squad. She has helped hundreds of businesses generate millions of dollars on Facebook & Instagram, with many seeing a 1000%+ return on their ad campaigns. Her all-female team enjoys crunching data, helping women-owned businesses make tons of money, and smashing the patriarchy. Jennifer has been featured in Forbes, listed as a Top Facebook Ads Manager to Watch in 2019, and is an adjunct professor of digital marketing at The City College of New York.
Connect with Jennifer: