Chances are you’re already using a digital platform like Facebook or Instagram to build your business, but if you haven’t considered adding Pinterest to your toolbox, you should!
Cara Chace sheds light on where to start when creating your Pinterest strategy, how to consider your customer’s buying journey, the best types of Pins for online entrepreneurs, how promoted Pins can help you, and how data can show you what to Pin!
In this podcast episode, we share:
- What you should understand about Pinterest before using it as a tool to grow your business
- The power of having a strong visual strategy
- The value of understanding your client’s perspective & the problem they’re trying to solve
- How Pinterest fits in with your digital marketing strategy
- Advice for using Google Analytics to determine what Pins you should create
- The difference between using Pinterest for services vs. products
- Why it’s a good idea to Pin your Podcast on Pinterest
- How videos on Pinterest can increase brand awareness
- What Promoted Pins are and how they can benefit your business
- Details about Cara’s “Pinterest Powerup” membership program
Listen to the episode here:
- “Pinterest is not another portfolio for your products or services.”
- “Key words get you found, graphics get you clicked.”
- “Start with the smart data of what matters most to your audience and what they are looking at first.”
- “The earlier you can get Pins up on Pinterest, the better.”
- “If you’ve got a Facebook ads strategy, you’ve got to be doing Pinterest at the same time…”
Meet Cara Chace:
Cara Chace is the creator of Pinterest PowerUp, a Pinterest marketing membership, and the owner of Chase Digital, a Pinterest Marketing Agency. She started in social media in 2011 by managing 13 million fans across 17 social media accounts for a world-wide band. Since then, she has gone on to discover what makes a fantastic digital marketing strategy for online entrepreneurs and loves to teach how Pinterest fits into that strategy. She loves nothing more than teaching to fellow business owners except maybe a good book and one more cup of coffee.
Connect with Cara:
This Episode Is Made Possible By:
- Social Report: The world’s most complete social media management platform and my social media management tool of choice.
- Savvy Social School: Everything you need to increase visibility, growth, and engagement on social media